Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,416 prices entered by 1,058 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.816 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,364 ($5,351) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)