Cost of living comparison between Loreto, Mexico and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04557 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,835 (Mex$ 62,204) in Loreto.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 2 hours ago)