Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00155 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,788 (1,799,591 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)