Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.856 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 23% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,070 ($2,418) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.11 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €860 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bristol costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)