Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 12% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,746 ($2,957) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (36 minutes ago)