Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,508 in Logroño.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (44 minutes ago)