Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00284 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,296 (807,746 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)