Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00534 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 107% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,783 (1,083,135 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $22,000 (33 minutes ago)