Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00566 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 116% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,392 (953,030 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)