Cost of living in Lobito, Angola vs Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00284 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,332 (821,279 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €26 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)