Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00575 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 119% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €8,229 (1,431,725 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (42 minutes ago)