Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00515 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 98% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,738 (1,114,169 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)