Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09576 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 24% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,109 (32,466 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (26 minutes ago)