Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07353 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 15% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,416 (32,860 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)