Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,833 prices entered by 284 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,214 in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,099 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bratislava costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corfu costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)