Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,995 prices entered by 367 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 9% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,282 in Lisbon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)