Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,056 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 8% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,444 in Lisbon.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)