Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,788 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 9% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,369 in Lisbon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)