Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13367 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 61% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,450 (元10,845) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (15 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €35 (29 minutes ago)