Cost of living in Linfen, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12694 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is 7% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,693 (元21,211) in Linfen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (about 1 hour ago)