Cost of living comparison between Lincoln, Nebraska, United States and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 288 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.938 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,952 ($4,216) in Lincoln, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 2 hours ago)