Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,047 (₡ 2,022,940) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (43 minutes ago)