Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00149 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,741 (₡ 1,838,815) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)