Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,042 (₡ 2,007,533) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $915 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (30 minutes ago)