Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00145 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,822 (₡ 1,943,979) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 1 hour ago)