Cost of living in Limoges, France vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,115 in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Laguna Niguel, California costs $5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $807 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)