Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,970 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26239 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 17% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,323 (S/. 8,852) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)