Cost of living comparison between Lima, Peru and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,336 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27304 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,713 (S/. 9,938) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)