Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,792 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24556 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,056 (S/. 8,372) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (22 minutes ago)