Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00130 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,612 (2,003,661 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)