Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00118 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,880 (1,588,498 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)