Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00120 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,885 (1,568,746 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)