Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00125 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,909 (1,530,645 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)