Cost of living in Lille, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 259 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lille (France) is 16% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,373 in Lille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (29 minutes ago)