Cost of living in Lille, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 248 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lille (France) is 16% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,362 in Lille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 150 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 11,000 (44 minutes ago)