Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12718 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,750 (元13,758) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (44 minutes ago)