Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 75% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,678 (2,412,405 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)