Cost of living comparison between Libreville, Gabon and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 80% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,505 (2,953,360 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,085 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $700 (about 3 hours ago)