Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 83% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,663 (2,404,424 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)