Cost of living comparison between Libertad, Philippines and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01904 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,366 (Php124,283) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)