Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01754 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,548 (Php145,264) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (22 minutes ago)