Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.881 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 607 prices entered by 51 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,172 ($3,599) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 7 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)