Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.883 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 464 prices entered by 47 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,206 ($2,500) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)