Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.884 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 526 prices entered by 44 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,986 ($2,246) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)