Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,421 ($3,622) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)