Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 535 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,978 ($3,507) in Lexington, Kentucky.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)