Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 15% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,221 in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (42 minutes ago)