Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 339 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 15% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,217 in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)