Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 15% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,300 in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (about 2 hours ago)