Cost of living comparison between Les Abymes, Guadeloupe and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,171 in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)