Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,882 in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 339 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (39 minutes ago)