Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23611 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,865 (7,897 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cadiz costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$250 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)