Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01561 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,302 (Php147,441) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)