Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 21% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,766 in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (30 minutes ago)