Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 21% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,254 in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (about 2 hours ago)