Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,167 in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (23 minutes ago)