Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,166 in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $5.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (26 minutes ago)