Cost of living in Le Havre, France vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,136 in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)