Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 561 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.859 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,983 ($3,472) in Lawrence, Kansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)