Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas, United States vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 340 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.884 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,299 ($2,600) in Lawrence, Kansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (42 minutes ago)