Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 440 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas (United States) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,981 ($3,514) in Lawrence, Kansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)