Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 174 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,163 in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vicenza costs €1.00 (43 minutes ago)