Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 168 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,926 in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alicante costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)