Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.815 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,831 ($2,248) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)