Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 5% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,742 (3,227 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)