Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 24% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,987 (2,339 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Münster costs €2,018 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $793 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)