Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.916 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 5% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,553 (3,878 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)