Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.882 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,186 (2,480 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $300 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)