Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01954 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 43% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,135 (RD$ 109,281) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 0.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (32 minutes ago)