Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01777 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 44% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,562 (RD$ 87,915) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (41 minutes ago)