Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 5% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,942 in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)