Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 24% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,224 in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)