Cost of living comparison between Lappeenranta, Finland and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 24% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,089 in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)