Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12973 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,126 (元16,389) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)