Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12841 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,973 (元15,368) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)