Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13436 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,777 (元13,224) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (18 minutes ago)