Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12862 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,940 (元15,083) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $280 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)