Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 959 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00903 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 52% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,782 (₨197,418) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)