Cost of living comparison between Lahore, Pakistan and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,064 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00877 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 50% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,252 (₨142,794) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)