Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,776 ($7,142) in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (25 minutes ago)