Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00294 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,587 (540,045 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (20 minutes ago)