Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00245 EUR / NGN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 732 prices entered by 74 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 23% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,690 (691,012 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)