Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 825 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00242 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 23% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,687 (697,725 ₦) in Lagos.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lisbon costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)