Cost of living in Laghouat, Algeria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00718 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laghouat (Algeria) is 40% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,693 (235,731 Dinar) in Laghouat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (29 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (40 minutes ago)