Cost of living in Laghouat, Algeria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00712 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laghouat (Algeria) is 40% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,554 (218,356 Dinar) in Laghouat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)