Cost of living in Laghouat, Algeria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00726 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laghouat (Algeria) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,838 (253,165 Dinar) in Laghouat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.62 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)