Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26229 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 10% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,981 (11,364 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripoli costs 30,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)