Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27198 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 18% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,290 (12,096 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)