Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26058 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,828 (10,855 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Murmansk costs руб 600 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €44 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port-au-Prince costs 8 Gourde (about 1 hour ago)