Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25549 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,825 (11,057 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beersheba costs 10 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)