Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26113 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,321 (8,887 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)