Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 4% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,907 (CH$2,746,798) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (32 minutes ago)