Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00140 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,454 (CH$1,747,589) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)