Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00133 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 7% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,325 (CH$1,752,027) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)