Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05875 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 57% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,073 (ARS $18,263) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 339 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)