Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03488 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 56% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,307 (ARS $37,476) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)