Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04887 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,959 (Mex$ 40,080) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (35 minutes ago)