Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 411 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12964 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,346 ($b18,095) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Arkhangelsk costs руб 1,100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.16 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chicago, Illinois costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)