Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12654 EUR / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 446 prices entered by 42 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,069 ($b16,349) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle costs AU$500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)