Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 530 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12414 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,066 ($b16,639) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (about 2 hours ago)