Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Bolivia and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 262 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13386 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 19% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,024 ($b22,593) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)