Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.859 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 12% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,642 ($3,077) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $1,163 (about 1 hour ago)