Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.932 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,707 ($2,904) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)