Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.815 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 18% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,391 ($2,932) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)