Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador vs Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.878 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 7% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,959 ($2,232) in La Libertad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)