Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03616 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,068 (L 57,199) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Madison, Wisconsin costs $0.79 (25 minutes ago)