Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03821 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,700 (L 70,676) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (about 2 hours ago)