Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00803 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,362 (¥667,456) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (36 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (39 minutes ago)