Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 835 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.903 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 39% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,638 (Dinar 909) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $0.17 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (39 minutes ago)