Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 852 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.940 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 43% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,286 (Dinar 1,458) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (2 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campo Grande costs R$ 300 (24 minutes ago)