Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 836 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.048 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 50% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,760 (Dinar 1,234) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 3 hours ago)