Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 808 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.048 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 46% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,479 (Dinar 1,798) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)