Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.805 EUR / KWD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 899 prices entered by 211 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 24% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,486 (Dinar 1,243) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suez costs E£ 12 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (19 minutes ago)