Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 882 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.836 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,689 (Dinar 1,301) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Surat costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perm costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)