Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 935 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.798 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 34% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,625 (Dinar 1,296) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)