Cost of living comparison between Kuwait City, Kuwait and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 779 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.036 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 45% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,630 (Dinar 1,196) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 3 hours ago)