Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01026 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 15% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,467 (Taka 240,447) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)